DATE: 28 OCTOBER 2022
THEME: "Achieving Administrative Excellence Through Digital Transformation."
VENUE: NUST Mining Auditorium
TIME: 09:00 to 16:00
NUST will host its 06th Secretaries’ Convention aimed to equip participants with the necessary skills to reach the pinnacle of their profession, enhance personal and professional development, and create a platform for networking and sharing of best practices.
Who should attend?
New and seasoned Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Office Administrators and Office Managers looking to excel in the digital era.
- Financial Intelligence
- Managing changes and diversity
- Improving performance with emotional intelligence
- The evolving assistant and technology
- Strategic Communication for results in the digital age
- Going green as administrators
- Automation and digital tools (Practical demonstration)
- Navigating transformation
- Effective minute-taking skills/etiquette